Reality hits hard. I've been back from London for more than a month, and yes, started working for 5 weeks already. Working life is so routine, always looking forward to weekends, and weekends always pass so fast. Before you know it, it's monday again. N the vicious cycle continues. It doesnt help when you think that you are going to work for another 30 or more years. haaaa. that's life.
I always tell my friends that I cant believe i travelled to Japan, HK, thailand and London already. N how i miss travelling. I look forward to public holidays now, and i find myself looking at the calendar more often than not. Quite sad. At the middle of the month, only seeing the bank account loaded with dollars is the only consolation.
Yes, thats the life I'm leading now. haaaa. I can only make my fridays and saturdays as fulfilling as possible.
If people tells you the things that you dont want to hear, you can only smile & bring it through.
I have this friend who I love hanging out with. Some of my friends already starting drifting away from me. Boo. N theres nothing much i can do.
Well, I hope miracles do happen. They havent happen for a long time already.
