I've abandoned this space for two months.
I'm bored on a saturday afternoon. But i dont wanna go out when i have the chance to. Just want to laze around at home. and i got nothing much to do.
Too much time on hand. Too many things that comes to mind.
Many take things for granted. Waiting for things to happen.
I work/worked at driving school for 4 years 8months. I helped many of my friends with their driving processes. But how many actually did appreciate it? haaaa. I really can count. I heard alot of 'when i pass, i treat you blar blar blar'. 'Hey, are you still working at CDC? can help me book blar blar blar'. I jolly well know they are not dead serious in wanting to treat becos they dont do what they say. And hell no, Im not greedy enough to actually want treats from them. But I thought I would help those that I think it's worth and i should. But no, some appreciate, somee just dont. Few days ago, this particularly close friend actually told me that he really really appreciate me helping him to get his licence within 3 months. Such a comment would be more than enough to make me feel appreciated in my action.
I've learnt: Give but dont expect the same in return.
The same lesson is learnt when dealing in friendships though. And perhaps everything in life.
Life is complicated because humans make life complicated.
It's the 10000million times i said i dont like organising stuffs. but it's 10000billion times that i found myself organising things again. haha. what a contradiction. I should perhaps, sit on the fence, and wait for things to happen from now onwards.
But what you think is worth it but not really be worth it.
