I'm excited yet worried for the upcoming event. It's definitely gonna be a significant event in my life. thanks to =) and =P.
I hope to be able to make the fullest out of this and hope everything goes well.
Not sure if I've made the correct decision but I'm pretty sure if i chose otherwise, it will be another regret.
This is so cool. First time im so brave and Im going out of my comfort zone already.
My supervisior is really nice too.
So its yet another sunday. another weekend. which i think i wasted it yet again. This is soooooo irritating. becos tmr is monday again. Im so glad im out of the exam stress! No more exams! No more worries about grades, no more muggings, no more no more!! More tv progs, more beauty sleeps, more meetings with friends...blar blar. Just that weekdays= working days. Otherwise, it will be good.
Let's see. Im keeping up with running on wednesdays n sundays. Wednesdays at SRC after work n Sundays at tamp stadium early in the morning. I dont detest running like most girls do, which i dunno why. I love the feeling of sweat n the totally refreshed feeling after the run. I like to run on track becos I like the aftermath whereby i can just sit down at the spectator stand, with a refreshed and mind, thinking of things, looking at people. When i feel like going back, I'll go. It's definitely a good and healthy alone time with me myself n I.
I met up with this friend ytd n i can nv count myself how lucky I m to know her n to have build up a pretty good friendship with her. She's really nice, always extending a helping hand to her friends. Maybe minus her occasional tempers. hahaas. I treasure her as my dear friends and in fact, i have a couple more friends whom i also treasure. It may not be two-ways i know, but at least i know they matter to me, even if it's not mutual. As I said before, I don't need many, i only need a few.
Photos! I wanted to upload photos to facebook since 2 weekends ago. but but but, procrastination always play tricks on me. Ok, i shall do it tonight! must must. it's time to clear out the photos to make way for new ones.
Oh. n speaking of job hunting. AH. im really guilty of that. everytime i told myself during the weekends I MUST go find jobs n send resumes, look at what i have done. nothing. BOO. I think if SIMTech ever offers me a job with a relatively good pay. i will just sign on la. It's like another CDC, becos I'm slowly falling into comfort zone once i know the people there. N u guys should know how much i hate getting out of comfort zone. My mum says, 'chuan dao qiao tou zi ran zi'.
It's gonna be a busy week again. For those preparing exams, you can do it. For those working, enjoy work n dont dread it. For ppl falling under 'others' category, enjoy life. =)
I'll update again. Soon i hope.
