<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9702716?origin\x3dhttp://estherism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
estherism @blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, April 25, 2010

I fell sick this weekend. and i haven't fall sick for a long time already. It's the aftermath of Double Choco Frapp from mac cafe while waiting for wei leu to arrive, Long John Silver for dinner (i suggested that) and KTV for 3 hours. All on Thursday night. Friday morning, throat hurts like hell. too bad. haaa. den friday went to eat some fried soft shell crab thingie which was yummy and then some new expresso choco frapp at starbucks before movie. On the way home, i felt it. Felt the feeling of going to fall sick and thats it.

Boooooo. I brought it upon myself! hahahaaa. n i cant go on my sunday runs like i should be doing it now.

I so much wanted to watch the match of Arsenal Vs Manchester City but i cant as I was too tired of sickness n desperately needed to sleeep. I guarantee I nv been so much into football all 23 years of my life. wahhahaaaaa.

I hope my grad trips will be possible. Ash cloud or whatsoever, pls come in october or later. appreciate.

I dont like to eat porridge already. I want to eat fried oyster n lala.

I thought I was waiting for something. but nothing came.

The movie Bounty hunter was funny.

I enjoyed life wo mugging for exams!

It's into week 16 already!! 6 more weeks to end of IA! WOOOOsh!