things happen when u least expect. i dont feel like sleeping but i will just go to sleep. i hope to be ok tmr, both mentally n physically. So tired.
I love chocolates.
I love pink.
I'm funny and funky; not a trace.
I party till dawn,
I shop till dusk.
That's coz...
I'm a girl. And a nice one too.
The DIVA ♥
E S T H E R Don't mess with me!.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I am me.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.
WISHLIST ♥
Graduate with a decent degree. No worries. Don't make me grow any fatter. May my friends be happy.
Travel to other countries soon.
May everyone be happy.
Fly me to paris!
and a fairytale to happen.
HER AUDIENCES ♥
They applauded her and gave her a standing ovation.